As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Instant Latch #ad
250 Golden Acre Cabbage Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Light requirement: sun/Partial Shade | Planting Time: Cool Season. Name: golden acre Cabbage | Type: Heirloom. Sowing method: indoor sow | planting Depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 24". Size at maturity: up to 3 pound Head | Days to Maturity: 65-75 Days.
2. HOME GROWN #ad
Garden Vegetable Lettuce Seeds, Michihili, Red Acre, 2000+ Heirloom & Non-GMO Seeds, Golden Acre, Jersey Wakefield Cabbages, Savoy, Bok Choy, Copenhagen Market, 7 Cabbage Seeds for Planting #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Proven and tested high quality, safe and with zero genetic alteration. Sow these leafy greens seeds and watch them grow! . Create a lush foliage of cabbages - with just a single pack, you get 2000+ pieces of sturdy, top quality cabbage seeds waiting to be sown in your home garden.
Feel confident whether you're a beginner or an expert gardener. Perfect for beginners and experts in gardening. Follow time-tested methods in our exclusive digital grow guide. Non-gmo, usa, heirloom cabbage seeds - carefully harvested and examined open pollinated garden seeds from trusted local suppliers familiar with USDA zones.
Heirloom seeds, excellent harvests - guaranteed 85%-90% germination rate when grown under optimal conditions.
Enjoy growing and harvesting cabbages in different colors, textures and sizes. Let's be planting buddies - get exclusive access to our digital grow guide where you can find easy to follow and complete instruction on sowing each variety of the cabbage seeds. 7 exquisite cabbage varieties - plant one or all these vegetable seeds: Copenhagen Market, Early Jersey Wakefield, Michihili, Red Acre, Golden Acre, Savoy and Bok Choy seeds for planting.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufacturer's Website for Warranty Information|
3. Axel's Garden Seeds #ad
Cabbage Seeds for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds – Full Instruction Packets to Plant in Your Home Outdoor Garden – Gardening Gift – 200 Copenhagen Cabbage Seeds Per Pack 1 Packet #adAxel's Garden Seeds #ad
- If any problems occur, Axel’s Garden Seeds will provide whatever is necessary for your gardening needs. Each packet is 3 in x 4. 5 in with a beautiful full color illustration on the front with growing instructions on the back.
Wait just 65-75 days for matured sunflowers. Non-gmo heirloom cabbage seeds – all of axel’s garden Seeds are Heirloom & Non-GMO and are intended for the current and following growing seasons.
Easy to grow – plant these seeds 1/4 inch deep in well-drained soil. Cabbage seeds for planting – includes 1 packet of 200 copenhagen cabbage Seeds. Each packet is hand packed with high-quality garden seeds.
The plant produces medium sized, green heads that can liven up any dish. Fresh garden seeds are always provided. Planting packets with instructions – our colorful planting packets include all the necessary information to grow these cabbage plant successfully. Variety of seeds for home garden – axel’s Garden Seeds offers unique fruit, herb, flower, and vegetable seeds.
4. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Golden Acres Green Cabbage Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Yellow-White Cabbages in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. These healthy cruciferous vegetables are delicious cooked or eaten raw in salads and cole slaws. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. An early maturing variety that can be grown in spring or fall during cool weather.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Compact heads - golden acre is an ideal white or green cabbage for smaller outdoor gardens with limited space due to its compact nature and small heads. Flavorful cabbage - golden acre cabbage has heads with firm crisp green leaves that are sweet and not bitter.
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Late Flat Dutch Cabbage Seeds, 1000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Brassica oleracea VAR. capitata #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Produces 10-12 lb. Hand packed by isla's garden Seeds "Late Flat Dutch Cabbage Seeds". Oval heads. 100 days. 18-24" height. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
24-30" spacing. Latin name: brassica oleracea Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. Usda zones: 3, 7, 6, 8, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12. The flattened oval-shaped heads can be 12 inches across. This late season variety is a good keeper, with huge heads that get up to 15 pounds.
6. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
3 Grams ≈ 700 Seeds, Brassica oleracea, Golden Acre, TKE Farms, Cabbage Seeds for Planting #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- In order to keep the cabbage fresh for longer, it should be stored in a cool, dark place or refrigerated immediately after harvest. Golden acre cabbage is an early-maturing variety with a firm head and sweet flavor.
It is resistant to many common diseases such as black rot and club root. This type of cabbage is ideal for making coleslaw and other cooked dishes due to its crunchy texture and mild taste when cooked properly. The plant produces round, flat heads that weigh 2 to 4 pounds each. Instructions included.
7. RattleFree #ad
Cabbage Seeds Copenhagen Market | Cabbage Seeds for Planting Outdoor Gardens | Heirloom & Non-GMO | Planting Instructions Included #adRattleFree #ad
- Days to maturity: 65-75 | planting depth: ¼- ½" | plant spacing:1-2" | Row Spacing:2' | Light Preference: Full to Partial Sun. Pick from our large variety of heirloom and organic garden seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee! All of our seeds are non-Gmo.
The copenhagen market cabbage was produced in Denmark and brought to America in 1909. The plant produces medium sized, green heads that can liven up any dish.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Early Round Dutch Cabbage Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Green Cabbages in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Early production - this open-pollinated cabbage is an older, dependable heirloom variety that matures early. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Tight heads - early round dutch is a white cabbage that produces dense, compact heads that average around 5 pounds apiece and 7 inches in diameter.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. The cup-shaped leaves have a sweet flavor that is excellent for coleslaw, cooking, and cabbage wraps. It’s slow to bolt and performs well in hot climates, with large blue-green outer leaves that protect it from the sun.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
9. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
1,000+ Cabbage Seeds- Copenhagen Market by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- These 4-pound heads are crisp and tender. Matures in 55-68 days here in Ohio. My wife is russian, hands down, well-drained soil. In fact i don't grow any other varieties.
90% germination. This is, so we eat quite a bit of stuffed cabbage and borscht. Full to partial sun in a rich, my favorite cabbage variety. Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season.