As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ford #ad
Genuine Ford Fluid XY-75W140-QL SAE 75W-140 Synthetic Rear Axle Lubricant, 1 Quart #adFord #ad
- Excellent multi-purpose extreme pressure lubricant. Formulated for automotive use. Recommended by Ford Motor Company meeting warranty requirements.
Motorcraft sae 75w-140 synthetic rear axle lubricant. Recommended for conventional and limited-slip differentials of passenger cars, light trucks, vans and buses that operated under mild to severe service conditions.
2. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline SynPower SAE 75W-140 Full Synthetic Gear Oil 1 QT #adValvoline #ad
- Formulated to maintain excellent low temperature fluid protection. Contains special additives to assist in protecting gear teeth from rust and corrosion and reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials.
Helps provide outstanding thermal stability for cleanliness and longer service life. Recommended for conventional and limited slip differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions where API GL-5 or API GL-4 fluid is specificed.
3. Genuine Chrysler #ad
Genuine Chrysler Fluid 4874469 SAE 75W-140 Synthetic Gear and Axle Lubricant, 1 Quart, 32 Ounces #adGenuine Chrysler #ad
- Oem dodge/mo par factory fit part. Package dimensions: 24. 790 h x 7. 010 l x 10795 w centimetres. Country of Origin : United States. Package weight: 093 kilograms.
|Brand||Genuine Chrysler #ad|
|Part Number||4874469 SAE 75W-140|
|Model||4874469 SAE 75W-140|
4. Lucas Oil #ad
Lucas 10122 75/140 Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 Gallon #adLucas Oil #ad
- Package weight: 3. 447 kilograms. Package dimensions: 3048 h x 16. 51 l x 16. 51 w centimetres. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Country of Origin : China.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|
5. TRIAX #ad
Triax Synergy Gear Max 75W-140 GL-5, Differential Extreme Pressure Oil, Limited Slip Ready, 750,000 Mile Rating on Highway 1 Gallon, PAO Synthetic Long-Drain Axle #adTRIAX #ad
- Proven protection far beyond spec requirements; excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance in a wide range of LS and NON-LS gear systems with hypoid and other gears.
Up to 62% less wear vs oem specifications across various standards; exceptional load-bearing capacity exceeds the highest load test rating, stage 14. Hypoid and ring gears, heavy-duty highway passenger cars, differentials, heavy-duty off-road, limited slip, racing/drifting; will not shear under extreme torque; exceptional power transfer under extreme conditions.
Extreme drain intervals; 500, 000 miles for heavy-duty pickup trucks and passenger cars; 750, 000 miles for Class 8 highway trucks; Has -60 F pour point. Unrivaled shear stability and longevity; meets and exceeds API GL-5 and limited slip requirements with a wide range of specifications across multiple OEMs.
|Manufacturer||Triax Lubricants LLC #ad|
6. Lucas Oil #ad
Clear, Lucas Oil 10047 SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Transmission and Differential Lube, , 1 Quart 32 Ounces #adLucas Oil #ad
- Packaging May Vary. Replaces oem number: Lucas Oil: 10047. Excellent for use in limited-slip differentials. Affordable solutions. Fit type: Vehicle Specific.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||LUCAS OIL #ad|
7. ACDelco #ad
ACDelco GM Original Equipment 10-4099 GL-5 75W-90 Synthetic Lubricant, 1 gal #adACDelco #ad
- Formulated for improved fuel efficiency, lower axle temperature operation, and improved thermal stability. Meets american petroleum Institute API GL-5 specification for use in severe conditions. High-quality product is suitable for both car and truck axles.