As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Robinair #ad
Robinair 10986 Orifice Tube Service Kit #adRobinair #ad
- General motors: 1989–91 gm 'j', 'l', and 'n' car adapter, and 1991 and newer 'C' and 'K' series truck adapter for trucks with No. Speeds a/c service by removing the build-up of particulates on the orifice screen and restrictions that slow the flushing process.
Automotive a/c orifice tube remover tool kit allows removal of orifice tubes before flushing. 3096068 orifices. The basic tool works on General Motors and Ford vehicles and comes with additional adapters for specific applications. Ford: extender body for 1985 and newer models.
|Warranty||One (1) Year Limited Warranty|
2. TSI Supercool #ad
TSI Supercool 92311 Deluxe Orifice Tube Service Kit #adTSI Supercool #ad
- Includes all the tools you need to remove and install any style orifice tube. Supercool offers one of the most complete A/C maintenance programs in the marketplace.
Consists of an auger point shaft, nut and arbor, GM puller, extension and orifice tube puller. Five piece universal kit in a custom molded case. Replacing orifice tubes should go hand-in-hand with compressor replacement.
|Brand||TSI Supercool #ad|
|Manufacturer||TSI Supercool #ad|
3. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEM TOOLS 24562 Orifice Tube Remover Set #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Comes in a blow mold case. To use, simply turn into Orifice tube for grip, then remove Orifice tube. 5 piece kit. Includes auger for removing broken Orifice tubes. Remove and install Orifice tubes.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
4. Lisle #ad
Lisle 37000 Air Conditioning/Fuel Line Disconnect Tool Set #adLisle #ad
- Easy to use in confined spaces. Set includes six sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 5/8", ford, 1/2", 3/4" and 7/8". The 5/16" size fits on push lock connectors found on Ford radiators and transmission lines.
Set of six tools which disconnect the spring lock couplings on ford and Chrysler air conditioning line. Easily disconnects air conditioning lines and quick connect fuel lines. Set includes six sizes: 5/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/8", 3/4" and 7/8".
Also works on fuel line quick connect couplings found on GM, Ford, and Chrysler. The 5/16" size fits on push lock connectors found on Ford radiators and transmission lines. Set of six tools which disconnect the spring lock couplings on Ford and Chrysler air conditioning line. Easy to use in confined spaces. Also works on fuel line quick connect couplings found on GM, and Chrysler.
5. Lisle #ad
Lisle 39400 Angled Disconnect Tool Set #adLisle #ad
- The handles are angled to access tight spots. Six sizes 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8". Works on fuel lines and other quick disconnect couplings on domestic and import vehicles. The handles are angled to access tight spots. Disconnects spring lock couplings on Ford and Chrysler AC lines.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty - does not cover abuse or misuse|