As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BUYAUTOPARTS! #ad
BuyAutoParts 75-877432C New, Pair Rear Left Right Shock Strut w/Spring For Lexus LS430 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 w/o Air Suspension #adBUYAUTOPARTS! #ad
- Fits 2001-2006 lexus ls430 without the optional air suspension. Guaranteed exact fit for easy installation, backed by a one year, unlimited mileage warranty. Includes the rear left/driver and right/passenger side strut assemblies.
These don't require the use of a dangerous spring compressor to swap springs, so they are very quick and easy to install! Do the complete job with the right parts the first time.
This is a set of brand new left and right complete strut assemblies. Tuned for each specific vehicle application, bumper kit, handling, coil spring, boot, strut/shock mount, and safety of your vehicle! Includes all of the following where applicable: strut/shock, this will greatly improve the ride, spring seat and isolator. Easily remove and replace your complete strut assembly in one piece.
2. Branick #ad
Branick 7600 Strut Spring Compressor #adBranick #ad
- Versatile mounting options. Multi-position hooks. All steel construction. Heavy duty acme thread. No adaptors required.
3. ABN #ad
13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive, ABN 11.5in Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 Pair – Macpherson Spring Compression #adABN #ad
- Wide range of compatibility: universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11. 5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 105-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs.
Locks into place: acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
Easy to use: use the abn 11. 5” inch strut spring compressor tool – set of 2 pair – macpherson spring compression, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, strut tubes, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
Easy storage: heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization. Built to last: constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use.
4. Orion Motor Tech #ad
13/16" Hex, 1/2" Drive, ORION MOTOR TECH MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor Tool Kit with 10.6" Range, Dual Heavy-Duty Coil Spring Compressor Tools with Locking Pins, Auto Tool Set for Suspension Work #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Safe & stable grip: the wide end pieces lock on to your coil springs quickly and easily and keep a secure hold as you work, with locking pins offering additional security and precision. Extra wide range: working with your manual or power tool's 1/2-inch square drive or 13/16-inch hex sockets, our Acme rods and end pieces offer a 106 inch range, wider than the competition to work with more vehicles.
Built to last: our pair of heavy-duty strut spring compressors boasts high durability and corrosion resistance under even punishing use thanks to their heat-treated carbon steel construction, black oxide finish along the threaded rods, and galvanized end pieces.
2-year warranty: orion motor tech backs these spring compressor tools with a generous 2-year warranty as well as our usual friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come! Ideal for most vehicles: this heavy-duty spring compressor tool set by Orion Motor Tech repairs bent and damaged parts and performs the necessary suspension maintenance recommended every 50-80, 000 miles on the MacPherson struts and springs found in most small and medium-sized cars.
5. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Orion Motor Tech Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor,13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive, Coil Spring Compressor Tool #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Heavy duty 11-4/5” strut spring compressor tool – set of 2 pair – macpherson spring compression, and damaged pieces; easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, strut tubes, tighten, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result.
1. Go to your amazon account and find the order. Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
3. Click "Ask a question". Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, only have point of departure, please feel free to contact us. 2. Click the seller name and enter the store page.
|Brand||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
6. BestEquip #ad
BestEquip 3 Ton Capacity Auto Strut Coil Spring Compressor Tool 6600LB Strut Compressor with 4 Snap Joints Air Hydraulic Tool for Car Repairing and Strut Spring Removing 3 Ton Capacity #adBestEquip #ad
- Flexible compressor- there are 7 small holes on the column by which the compressor can be flexibly adjusted for a wide range of applications to suit the shock absorber springs of different models.
Wide application- suitable for the disassembly and assembly of strut type shock absorbing springs for cars, off-road vehicles, vans, pickup trucks and other vehicles. There will be no oil leakage. Easy to use- this product has a foot pedal for easy and convenient operation, also make sure the use is safe, and saves time and effort for you.
Hydraulic cylinder- hydraulic cylinder is made with good tightness. High performance- the capacity: 3 ton 6600 lbs; the lifting height is 495~820 mm 19. 5"* 32. 3", and its max support bar shaft open can be 60* 300 mm 2. 4"* 11. 8". And needs no efforts to operate the product for single person.
|Part Number||3 Ton Strut Spring Compressor|
|Model||3 Ton Strut Spring Compressor|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
7. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 25553 MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor, 9" Threaded Length, Coil Spring Compressor w/ Forged Hooks, Heat-Treated Thread Rod Strut Compressors #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Strut maintenance tool: remove macpherson strut springs quickly and easily so that you can make repairs to the strut assembly; Access bent struts, strut tubes, and strut cartridges safely thanks to the power of our near universal strut compressor. Safe strut spring compression: strut compression is dangerous work; Our strut compressor features detent pins that keeps the strut spring in place during compression; Add anti-seizing compound to the threaded rod before using MacPherson Strut Compressor.
Works on most vehicles: features a threaded length of 9”, making it compatible with most vehicle’s MacPherson strut springs; Attach the threaded rods so that the hooks are set 180° apart; Evenly compress both sides of the strut spring compression tool.
Won’t bend during use: don’t rely on cheaper material to get a dangerous job done; Our durable heat-treated threaded rods on our strut coil spring compressor ensures a smooth compression of strut springs without bending the threaded rod. Easy-to-use spring compressor: easily remove and replace macPherson strut springs with the broad contact hooks on our coil spring compressor tool; Our 3/4” 19mm hex head on the threaded rod is designed to be hand-torqued with a ratchet or wrench.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
8. GOOACC #ad
GOOACC GRC-30 120PCS Car Retainer 6.3mm 8mm 9mm 10mm Expansion Screws Replacement Kit Bumper Push Rivet Clips, 1PC Fastener Remover #adGOOACC #ad
- Widely application - these push clips are widely used for trim panel clips, bumper clips, door Panel clips, motor vehicles, fender clips, engine cover and splash shield retainers replacement.
6 different Push pin rivet for many brand vehicles. 4 hole sizes from 6. 3mm1/4", 8mm5/16", 9mm23/64", 10mm25/64" . Package included:120pcs 6. 3mm 8mm 9mm 10mm bumper push Rivet Clips, 1PC Fastener Remover.
It always covers some applications include telecom equipment, door trim clips, domestic appliances, furniture and electrical equipment. Great material - these bumper clips are made of high-quality Black nylon Material, anti-wear and anti-corrosion, would not break or crack easily during use.
|Warranty||2 years Warranty|
9. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- A plastic carry case is included. Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut. Using a 3/4"or 19mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge.
Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; it allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
Easy to organize and carry the tool. This macpherson strut spring compressor designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
Compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup. The 8milelake macpherson strut spring Compressor constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity.
10. OEMTOOLS #ad
Set of 2 Universal Spring Compressor Tools, OEMTOOLS 25550 MacPherson 10.75 Inch Strut Spring Compressor, 9.75 Inch Maximum Safe Opening #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Long lasting: forged hooks and hardened center screw make these spring compressors the safest on the market. Wide range of compatibility: compress most sizes of MacPherson strut springs with the OEMTOOLS strut spring compressor; Quickly and safely compress the strut spring for easy replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair.
Other features include: heat-treated forcing screw and safety latches for locking hook to spring; These spring clamps are thoughtfully designed to be the only shocks and struts set you'll ever need.
Locks into place: safer spring compression with the broad spring contact and built-in detent pins; Strut compressor tools make changing front and rear struts safer and easier.
Important auto suspension tool: macpherson struts are the most important element of the suspension system in many modern vehicles, every 50, 000 to 80, and should be replaced, on average, 000 miles.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|