As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EMAY #ad
SleepO2 Wrist Pulse Oximeter by EMAY | Bluetooth Sleep Oxygen Monitor for Overnight SpO2 Tracking | Provides Summary Report and Raw Data #adEMAY #ad
- Lightweight and comfortable to sleep with. Rechargeable 12 hours battery life. Export professional summary report and raw data list. Record spo2 and pulse rate continuously. Built-in memory to record independently without a smartphone.
2. EMAY #ad
EMAY Sleep Oxygen Monitor with PC Software & App | Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter Rechargeable for Overnight & Continuous SpO2 Tracking with 72 Hours Built-in Memory | Gives Informative Report & Analysis #adEMAY #ad
- Spot check-> read your oxygen level in real time whenever needed without recording data 2. Wear it to sleep and take it off to sync in the morning. Stand-alone oxygen monitor with 72 hours built-in memory that you don’t need a smartphone to make it work.
Free pc software & analysis 3. Export the granular data as csv file for sharing & HR trends over time, ODI data to share with your physician.
Settings alarm threshold, mode switch, memory clearance can be done on the device itself without connecting to app. Audio alarm to wake you up once your oxygen or heart rate drops below threshold.
Generate professional oxygen report with crucial information such as oxygen & iOS/Android App : 1. Download and review your historical data second by second 2. Rechargeable design, lightweight, no aaa batteries. Continuous tracking -> Record data second by second over time for later analysis and report. Support two modes: 1.
3. EMAY #ad
EMAY Sleep Oxygen Monitor with App for iPhone & Android | Track Overnight & Continuous Blood Oxygen Saturation Level & Heart Rate with Professional Report | Memory Stores Data Up to 40 Hours #adEMAY #ad
- Accurately determine your blood oxygen and pulse rate. Record first, sync later! the oximeter records continuously without real-time connection to the app.
Free ios/android app to review your historical data second by second, and export summary report to share with your physician. Display it on a large and rotating digital LCD display. This device is intended for sports & aviation use only, not for medical or diagnostic purpose.
With a 40 hours' built-in data memory, the EMAY Oxygen Monitor allows you to record O2 & heart rate continuously. Just put it on to record and take it off to sync later at your convenience. You do not need to twist your neck trying to see it.
4. EMAY #ad
EMAY Sleep Oxygen Monitor with 40 Hours Built-in Memory | Sleep Pulse Oximeter For Overnight Oxygen Tracking | Records O2 & HR Continuously With Report & Raw Data #adEMAY #ad
- Advanced feature to give oDI3 & 4 and O2 graph to evaluate your sleep health in depth. You can download the data later whenever you want. Export the sleep report to have a picture of how your O2 and heart rate performs over night.
Unlimited storage and sharing of reports and raw data without any further cost or subscription. Warning: for sports and aviation use only, NOT for medical or diganostic use. Grey & white color stand alone device with 40 hours built-in memory, doesn't require smartphone / app to record.
5. EMAY #ad
EMAY SleepO2 Wrist Oxygen Monitor with Silicone Probe | Wrist Pulse Oximeter for Overnight & Continuous SpO2 Tracking | Gives Summary Report & Raw Data #adEMAY #ad
- Slim fit wristband with extended probe to record SpO2 & HR continuously. Rechargeable with 12 hours battery life. Ios/android app to transfer and review data, export summary report & raw data.
Note: there's no real-time display on the device. Patented new generation of silicone probe, snug and secure fit. Informative & professional report includes ODI3, trend graph, ODI4, threshold percentage, average O2/HR. Etc.
6. EMAY #ad
Overnight Report and CSV File | Comes with iOS/Android App, EMAY Sleep Oxygen Saturation Monitor | Records Oxygen & Heart Rate Continuously | Provides Granular Data #adEMAY #ad
- Does not need a smartphone to make it work. Export csv file with granular data for further study. Stand-alone device with 40 hours storage. Professional sleep oxygen report with thorough analysis & trends.
Record first, sync later. Intended for sport, aviation & Wellness Only, Not for Medical Use. Free ios & android app to review and share data. Local customer service support. Best aid to monitor your oxygen levels & heart rate continuously overnight.
7. EMAY #ad
Wrist Pulse Oximeter with SpO2 & Flow Tracking Overnight | Wrist Sleep Oxygen Monitor for Blood Oxygen Levels & Flow Recording Continuously | Gets Overnight Report with ODI & AHI Data | Comes with PC Software For Windows Only, EMAY SleepO2 Pro #adEMAY #ad
- Soft-touch tube to monitor flow, designed to minimize discomfort. Wear it on your wrist to record your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate & flow continuously.
Our powerful and free pc software allows you to download, review and analyze your overnight data and events. No aaa batteries, rechargeable device with huge data storage for up to 8G. For windows PC only. Accessaries includes 1 device, 1 usb cable, 1 oxygen sensor, 1 power adapter, 2 nasal tubes, 1 user manual.
The gentle nature allows for a longer term of use per tube without experiencing discomfort. Export the report ahi & ODI as PDF to share with your physician easily. Specially designed soft silicone O2 sensor, stays on your finger comfortably and never slips during the whole night.
8. EMAY #ad
EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter Fingertip | Blood Oxygen Saturation & Heart Rate Monitor | Compatible with iOS & Android Smartphones #adEMAY #ad
- Not for sleep monitoring. Intended for sport, avaiation and wellness use only. Only store when the App is running. Free ios/android app to display data from the oximeter in real time and store the data simultaneously.
Easy to export the pdf report and CSV file data list to share with your physician for reference.
Powerful app to review your historical data second by second, graphic trends and report analysis such as ODI & threshold percentage. Accurately measures your blood oxygen saturation levelsSpO2, pulse rate, pulse strength PI and pulse waveform and displays them conveniently on a large OLED screen.
9. YAMIND #ad
Wrist Oxygen Monitor with APP, YAMIND Wrist Pulse Oximeter Rechargeable, Overnight & Continuous Pulse Oximeter for SpO2 & PR Tracking #adYAMIND #ad
- Sleep oxygen monitor: track your blood oxygen and pulse rate for up to 16 hours. Opt for sleep mode to generate a sleep quality summary report, ODI4, Ts90%, trend graph, and more. User-friendly pulse oximeter: real-time data is available without a bluetooth connection, but only connected users can access stored data on the "Health Data" page.
Quickly switch between display screens by pressing the on/off button. Remember, keep your fingers still during SpO2 & PR readings.
5. Remember to keep the app open to track your progress. 4. Ideal for athletic and aviation use only. Android users search “Kmilight” in Google Play. Disclaimer: please note, this product is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease.
Pulse oximeter with alarm: set an alert for high or low readings, and comfortably adjust the default value or turn off the reminder on the app. Check out our product video for helpful tips, reach out for assistance. Share recorded results with others and don't forget to keep the app running on your phone. 1.
10. Wellue #ad
Wellue Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Batteries for Wellness Use FS20F Bluetooth #adWellue #ad
- Comes with 1 year WARRANTY. Keep an eye on your SpO2 and PR. Record and store a reading in the APP ONLY record when APP is running. Come with accessoriesinclude 2 x aaa batteries and a lanyard for convenience.
Warnings for abnormal readingsthe value on screen will flash when abnormal SpO2 or pulse rate is detected. Finger probe with sMART Spring System accomodates wide range of finger sizes.
Easy to usetake a reading in an easy-to-use way, simply clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. This device is for Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
View real time data, graphic report and trends of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate. Free app for android and iosuse app at no additional cost. Note: it's not a medical device. Accurate and reliableaccurately measures your blood oxygen saturation levelsSpO2, pulse rate, pulse strength and pulse waveform and display them conveniently on a large OLED screen.