As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dicor #ad
1 Gallon, Dicor RPCRC1 White EPDM Rubber Roof Coating #adDicor #ad
- Flexes very well. Requires less lifetime maintenance. Well suited for Retrofit Installations. Specific Gravity:1. 41. Eliminates irritating roof rumble.
2. EternaBond #ad
Black, Black 6" x 50', EternaBond RSB-6-50 RoofSeal Sealant Roof Repair Tape #adEternaBond #ad
- Seal any rip, wood, concrete, tpo, modified, hypalon, on virtually all roof types including EPDM, most pvc, tear, all metals, even copper and kynar coated metals, tile, or open seam in any surface with RoofSeal.
Roofseal is the best solution for leak repair. Size: 6" x 50'. Perfect for re-seaming all roofs, regardless of the material.
Roofseal even works great on land-fill and pond liners. It is the choice of professional roof repair specialists, etc. Eternabond Color: Black. Eternabond is the only microsealant in a tape form available that will stop virtually any leak or water proof any surface in minutes. Roofseal makes a permanent water-tight seal.
3. Alpha Systems #ad
Superflex RecPro RV Rubber Roof Kit | 9.5' Wide | Camper Rubber Roof Kit 30 Feet #adAlpha Systems #ad
- 028" thick. 165 lbs. Sq. Lightweight - single ply roofing is half the weight of EPDM. Ft. Will not chalk, fade, or streak.
4. Liquid Roof #ad
Liquid Roof RV Roof Repair Liquid EPDM Coatings, 5 Gallon Pail #adLiquid Roof #ad
- Using proflex flexible primer prior to the application of Liquid Roof will effectively place a barrier between the two incompatible rubbers. Not damaged by freezing, Has long term flexibility. Final cured product not damaged by adverse conditions.
Does not chalk or shrink, One coat application. Excellent against standing/ponding water, Waterproofs immediately upon application. Do not apply liquid roof directly over alpha rubber. Can be applied over most roofing materials except asphalt, UV and ozone resistant.
5. Heng's #ad
1 Gallon, Heng's Rubber Roof Coating #adHeng's #ad
- Designed for use over rv rubber roofs, air conditioners, at seams and tears and to seal vents, etc. Resists cracking and withstands impact, non-polluting and non-toxic. It is uv resistant and expands and contracts with roofs. Available in gallon size.
6. RecPro #ad
RecPro Extreme Duty RV Slideout Rubber Roof | 4' Wide | RV Slideout Roof Repair | Camper Roof Repair | Camper RV Roofing | PVC Rubber Roof | By The Foot #adRecPro #ad
- 040" thick 0762 millimeters thick. Recpro extreme Duty is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane. Disclaimer: roofing ships in a box; It's important to unpack roofing material as soon as possible to avoid creasing. 4' wide. Can be easily cleaned and repaired.
7. Dicor #ad
Dicor Corporation 95D40-30 Epdm 9'6" X 30'Dove Rubber Roof #adDicor #ad
- Easy to follow instructions. Use with BriteTek roofing. 150 feet of Butyl Tape. 2 gallons of water-based bonding adhesive. 6 tubes of Dicor Lap Sealant.
8. Beech Lane #ad
Beech Lane RV Roof and Leak Permanent Repair Tape 4" x 50', UV and Weatherproof Sealant, Permanently Stops Camper Roof Leaks #adBeech Lane #ad
- Works on rv rubber roofs EPDM, Hypalon, PVC, carbinol, silicone. Does not stick to silicone. Cold weather below 48F can cause adhesion issues during install. Installation is not recommended when air temperature and/or surface temperature is below 48F. Unique flexible tape structure allows for diy installation- unlike other messy roof leak solutions that need to be repeated to keep leaks at bay, Beech Lane RV tape is applied one time for a permanent fix and can be installed by you.
A must have accessory on board for leak emergencies on any RV trip. Spend your time relaxing in your rig at your favorite spot instead of worrying if your newest caulk job will hold! Lifetime manufacturer warranty- beech lane will refund or replace if you have any issues, no matter the time period.
Designed specifically for 20 years of continous outdoor exposure and resistance to all weather- when you are miles from the closest hardware store, the old caulking starts to crack on the road, Beech Lane's sealant tape will come to your rescue. Do not use the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, ethylene, stICKY WHITE SEALANT TAPE STOPS RV LEAKS - Tired of irritating RV roof leaks? Stop them in their tracks with this high quality sealant tape that gets the job done.
Have no fear when that dreaded hail storm comes, or your skylight starts to drip water in your rig mid trip. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning. Avoid days of back breaking labor of having to strip and re-caulk your RV roof seams. Proprietary self priming technology bonds instantly when installation directions are followed- avoid structure rot, ceiling stains, and shelling out your hard earned money for repairs by using Beech Lane's RV Tape for a strong self priming seal.
9. Class A Customs #ad
Class A Customs Superflex RV Rubber Roof Kit 8.5' X 20' Complete Kit #adClass A Customs #ad
- Lay it flat and allow it to "relax" for several hours before installing, this will allow the temporary creases that may have been caused by folding to come out as the item "rests". 1 gallon of Rubber Roof Adhesive.
20 feet of superflex by 8 1/2 feet. 4 tubes of self Leveling Sealant 11 oz. **. Item ships folding in a box - it is recommend that you remove it from the box as soon as you receive it. 2 rolls of putty tape 1/8" thick x 3/4" W x 30' L.
10. Dicor #ad
Dicor RPCRPQ EPDM Rubber Roofing Coating System roof Cleaner/Activator, 1 Quart #adDicor #ad
- Dries quickly. Contains no harmful petroleum distillates, harsh abrasives or citric ingredients that can cause irreparable harm. Saves more than 25 percent in labor compared to competing products. Extends the life of your EPDM rubber Roof. Has a 1 quart to 125 square feet coverage rate.
|Manufacturer||DICOR CORPORATION #ad|