As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DRIVE TECH AMERICA #ad
DTA 70090X Full Set 2 Front Complete Strut Assemblies With Springs and Mounts + 2 Rear Shocks 4-pc Set Compatible with 1995-2004 Tacoma 4WD Only or 1998-2004 Tacoma Prerunner #adDRIVE TECH AMERICA #ad
- Guranteed fit and function. Neoprene boots and bump stops when applicable. Spring seats insulated to springs to ensure quiet and comfortable ride quality. Fully loaded complete unit is safe and easy to install.
The strut is nitrogen gas charged with 4 Lip Teflon banded Piston Seal, micro polished chrome plated piston rod and all weather SV3 fluid. Coil spring is heated treated & powder coated to ensure longevity and protection from Corrosion.
|Brand||DRIVE TECH AMERICA #ad|
|Manufacturer||DRIVE TECH AMERICA #ad|
|Warranty||DTA warrants that the products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the ownership of the vehicle. DTA warranty covers part only, does not cover any labor cost or any other cost incurred due to the failure of the part. DTA product liability is strictly limited to the replacement of the unit once DTA has determined it to be defective. DTA warranty is voided if the product is installed in a vehicle that has been modified. DTA warranty is voided if the part has been altered, damaged, misused or improperly installed.|
2. FINDAUTO #ad
Shocks Struts,FINDAUTO 4x Front Rear Shocks Absorbers for Chevy Fits 2002-2006 C-hevy Avalanche 1500/C-hevy Suburban 1500/for Chevy Tahoe/G-MC Yukon,00-06 for GMC Yukon XL 1500 Shocks Sets with 344381 #adFINDAUTO #ad
- Purchase notes -4pcs brand new shock struts only, no springs/mounts/Rubbers/bushingsPlease select your vehicle typeYear/Make/Model/Trim/Engine on the left top corner of this page to avoid buying in wrong. Safety for 4pcs -to ensure that the shock absorber is not damaged, the shock absorber will be packaged and transported as TWO packages sometimes.
Suitable vehicle -2002-2006 for chevy avalanche 1500, 2000-2006 for chevy tahoe, 2000-2006 for gmc yukon, 2000-2006 for chevy suburban 1500, 2000-2006 for GMC Yukon XL 1500 compatible with Auto Shocks 344381 344384.
Installation easily -step1 raise and secure the car and wheel removal;step 2 remove the nuts and bolts that secure the shock absorber at both ends;Step 3 Disengage the shock from the mounting surfaces;Step 4 Installing the New Shocks and Struts.
Avoid oil leakage and abnormal noise -high-strength welding makes the stamping part tightly connected with the barrel, avoid oil leakage and abnormal noise, the output is more stable, and make the driving experience more comfortable. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other concern.
3. Carock #ad
Carock 4x Front & Rear Shocks Absorber fit for 4WD 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500/2007 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, NOT for Silverado/Sierra 1500 HD #adCarock #ad
- And our elaborately designed product details only for a quick and easy installation. Compatibility: fit for 4wd 1999-2006 chevy silverado gmc sierra 1500 / 2007 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Classic. Smooth ride & easy installation：this carock shocks & struts exceed oE standard, guaranteeing a smooth and less bumpy riding.
High quality japanese made oil seal, seamless cylinder & sleeves and power coated exterior build high quality shocks and struts, N2 gas, which posses a long sevice life and will not be corrupted easily.
Durability & rust resistance: oe standard built shocks & struts guarantee a long life span. Warranty: we offer 1 year warranty.
We'll have a double check and reply to you very fast. So if you receive half of your order by only 1 package, pls don't worry but just contact our service team. Not for silverado/Sierra 1500 HD. We'll be pleased to serve you. Any pre-sales & after sales questions, pls contact service team without hesitation. Notice: your 1 order can be shipped by 2 parcels, due to warehouse distribution differences.
4. OCPTY #ad
Shocks for Chevy,OCPTY Shock Absorber 4x Front Rear Shock Sets fits 1999-2006 for Chevy Silverado 1500,1999-2008 for GMC Sierra 1500 Auto Shocks Struts 344381 344386 #adOCPTY #ad
- Purchase notes:4pcs brand new shock struts only, no Springs/Mounts/Rubbers/bushingsPlease select your vehicle typeYear/Make/Model/Trim/Engine on the left top corner of this page to avoid buying in wrong. Selling points:seamless drawn-over-mandrel dom tubing reduces the possibility of splitting, obtaining stable damping force/Material with excellent steel, ensuring close contact between the piston and cylinder, prevent breakage and extending service life.
Notes:sometimes these 4pcs shocks you bought are too big and heavy, so we sent them to you in 2 separate packages, thanks for your understanding. Avoid oil leakage and abnormal noise:high-strength welding makes the stamping part tightly connected with the barrel, the output is more stable, avoid oil leakage and abnormal noise, and make the driving experience more comfortable.
Suitable vehicle: 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 for chevy silverado 1500, 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 for GMC Sierra 1500 compatible with Auto Shocks 344381 344386.
5. ECCPP #ad
Grand Cherokee Shocks,ECCPP 4x Front Rear Shocks Absorbers for Jeep Fits 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 for Jeep Grand Cherokee 344342 344341 Auto Shocks Gas Struts Sets Set of 4 Front and Rear #adECCPP #ad
- Important:to ensure that the shock absorber is not damaged, the shock absorber will be packaged and transported as 2 packages sometimes. Installation-easily--this is 100% tested auto shocks.
Long-life gas shock absorber fitment:1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 for Jeep Grand Cherokee 344342 37162 344341 37161. The buckle holes are consistent with the original car in situ, so you can remove and replace it without take apart existing strut assembly or any other changes, quick installation.
Advantages 100%:to get the best-rated shocks and struts for your car, no squeaking noise, ECCPP shocks absorbers are made from strong, reinforced with a chrome or zinc coating. Japanese made Oil Seals, thick steel, long durability. Item-included:4pcs front rear shocks kits without strut mount, coil spring and rubber buffer. Please double-check the year, model, make, trim before purchasing.
6. Monroe #ad
Monroe Shocks & Struts Load Adjusting 58654 Shock Absorber #adMonroe #ad
- Consistent ride -- oe all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and PTFE-banded piston helps reduce friction between the piston and pressure tube to enhance responsiveness to changing road surfaces.
Longer service life -- self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod delivers long life.
Improves performance -- nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade. Reduces sag under load -- ideal for occasionally hauling or towing varying loads; heavy gauge, 200 lbs.
Exceptional handling -- tuned specifically for each application, full-displaced valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide ride consistency. Capacity limited by suspension, calibrated coil spring reduces sag when loaded up to 1, tires and transmission; see owner's manual.
|Manufacturer||Monroe Shocks & Struts #ad|
7. Rough Country #ad
Rough Country 0-3" N3 Rear Shocks for Chevy/GMC 2500 HD/3500 HD, 23220_D #adRough Country #ad
- Backed by rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. 10 stage variable valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C. Nitrogen charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength. Fluid rated To -40? C. Fast cooling 54mm Shock Body. Spring loaded piston rod seal. Military Spec.
|Brand||Rough Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rough Country #ad|
8. Detroit Axle #ad
4pc Set, Front Struts Rear Shock Absorbers Replacement for 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Chevy Silverado 1500 Excludes Electronic Suspension, Detroit Axle #adDetroit Axle #ad
- Kit includes: 2x front struts & Coil Springs + 2x Rear Shock Absorbers. Replacement for w/o Electronic Suspension. 10 year Warranty. Replacement for 2007-2013 chevrolet Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500 Detroit axle suspension components are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today’s foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs.
|Brand||Detroit Axle #ad|
|Manufacturer||Detroit Axle #ad|
|Model||139105 579105 4345074|
9. KYB #ad
KYB 349108 Excel-G Gas Shock, Black #adKYB #ad
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Kyb recommended OEM replacement shock. Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life.
Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear. Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles. Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics of the Ford F-150 .
|Warranty||KYB Limited Warranty warrants to the original retail purchaser that each new KYB product purchased from an authorized KYB dealer shall be free from defects for the specific periods listed below, when used on private passenger vehicles and light trucks for personal use under normal operating conditions. Warranty Period A. lifetime: All KYB Shocks Absorbers, Struts, and Strut Cartridges (Except KYB Strut-Plus TM, Air, Electric or Self Leveling) Note : lifetime means for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which KYB products were originally installed. B. One(1) Year: All KYB Strut-Plus, KYB Strut Mounts, Boots and Steering Stabilizers What is Covered by this Warranty? The warranty covers defect in material and workmanship in the KYB product. KYB's sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to the exchange / replacement of a defective KYB product in accordance with this limited warranty. A valid copy of the original dated retail proof of purchase receipt must accompany any warranty claim Please Refer to the KYB Limited warranty for further details.|
10. Detroit Axle #ad
Detroit Axle, Rear Shock Absorbers Driver & Passenger Side Replacement for 2009-2016 Ford F-150 #adDetroit Axle #ad
- Detroit axle is a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality Aftermarket.
Piston seal adjusts as it wears to maintain a tight seal between the piston and pressure tube. The purpose of the shock absorber is to limit the amount of vehicle body roll, during turns and movement over terrain.
Shock absorber is an important part of a vehicle suspension. Replacement for 2009 - 2014 ford f-150 4wd/4x4 models only - 2015 - 2016 Ford F-150 This minimizes leak paths for a longer, more consistent, product life. 10-year Warranty.
|Brand||Detroit Axle #ad|
|Manufacturer||Detroit Axle #ad|
|Part Number||4349108 x2V2|